Monday, May 31, 2021

The Marriage by @KimLSlater, a #BookReview

 


Loved this book! Wow. I'm not typically a huge fan of pyschological thrillers. Most of them tend to drag and let me down; at some point I lose interest and set the book aside unfinished. NOT the case with this book! It was incredible and I kept turning the pages, not able to get enough. I swallowed it in a couple of sitting. I kept asking "What's going to happen?" and "What's going on?"

The story was told through multiple POVs and sometimes dipped to the past, then back to the present day. It was all done seamlessly and bravo to the author for pulling this off.

I never saw the ending coming either. Fantastic twist and such a satisfying conclusion. Loved this book! (Have I said that aready?)

I received an advanced reading copy of this book for honest review. Thank you to the author, Bookouture, and NetGalley.

Available from popular retailers including Amazon Canada.