Friday, April 23, 2021

The House Swap by Jo Lovett, @JoLovettWrites, a #BookReview

 


One of my favorite movies is THE HOLIDAY with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet so when I read the description of THE HOUSE SWAP, I knew that I had to read it. Normally I stick to the mystery/thriller genre and don't venture to romance in my reading, but I'm glad that I made the exception for this book. While I didn't find it laugh-out-loud funny, I definitely found it entertaining!

Both main characters, Cassie and James, couldn't be more opposite if the author had tried. But I loved seeing their personal growth throughout the book and how they helped bring out the best in the other person. Definitely recommend for readers of the romance genre.

I received an advanced reading copy of this book for honest review. Thank you to the author, Bookouture, and NetGalley.

Buy from popular retailers including Amazon Canada.