Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Book Review for Murder Between the Lines by Thea Cambert

This cozy mystery is a winner in my book! The trio of friends all add something to the plot. You have the main character, Alice, who runs a bookshop, Franny who owns the local coffee shop, and Owen who owns the town's bakery. I really love Owen's energy! He is fun and lively! This is not too say that Alice or Franny fall short!

The author did an incredible job at immersing me into the small town, and I really felt like I was experiencing autumn! I could conjure the sights and smells. As for the mystery itself, I found it entertaining and logical. 

When the owner of the new yoga studio is murdered, Alice becomes the prime suspect. To clear her name, she and her friends work to unravel the puzzle and find the real killer. Just when they think they have it figured out, they realize they don't, but they are just close enough that it puts one of them in danger. 

I can highly recommend this book, and if the rest of the series is this good, it's definitely one lovers of cozy mysteries will want to check out. 

Buy on Amazon

_____________________

Read and reviewed by CAROLYN ARNOLD. Expressions and opinions are her own. She is an international bestselling and award-winning author, as well as a speaker, teacher, and inspirational mentor. She has several continuing fiction series and has many published books. Her genre diversity offers her readers everything from cozy mysteries, police procedurals, and thrillers to action adventures. 


CLICK GRAPHIC FOR RETAIL LINKS