Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Inn at Tansy Falls by @CateWoodsWriter, a #BookReview

 


This was an incredible read! I was hooked from the first page when the main character, Nell (Penelope) is catching a flight from England to New York, then on to Vermont. Maybe it was because with COVID, it's been forever since I've flown anywhere. It was like I was getting away with Nell.

There's so much that I loved about this book, it's hard to know where to begin. Nell's growth is incredible, for one thing. The author really knows how to paint her world so that, as a reader, I felt like I was right there with Nell, breathing in the same cool air. There were pleasant surprises along the way and moments that had me laughing out loud, and others that well, had me almost ugly crying! It takes a lot for a book to do either of those things for me so it says how amazing of a job the author did in immersing me into the characters and the story. I can't recommend this book enough!

I received an advanced reading copy of this book for honest review. Thank you to the author, Bookouture, and NetGalley.

Buy from popular retailers including Amazon Canada.