Does the thought of self-publishing your book feel overwhelming? Perhaps you’ve heard that writing is a business, but you’re not a business person. Let us take the business out of writing for you so you can focus on your passion.
Hibbert & Stiles Publishing celebrates life and literature. We recognize that storytelling is one of the oldest professions and we respect both those who tell their stories and those who enjoy them. For these reasons, Hibbert & Stiles prides itself on providing quality books to readers around the globe and servicing the needs of the emerging author.
We can help you in any or all the following areas:
- Cover design – digital and print
- Interior formatting – digital and print
- Setting up an account with Amazon, Draft 2 Digital, Smashwords, Ingram, and Createspace
- Uploading your book for distribution to retailers
- Managing your distribution accounts (price changes, monthly royalty statements, Amazon Author pages, etc.)
- Graphics for promotion and website
Why Hibbert & Stiles Publishing? The company was founded by Carolyn Arnold, an international bestselling mystery author, who has been involved with the publishing industry actively for over five years. As someone with over twenty-five published books under her belt and four bestselling series, she knows what it takes to make a bestseller and how to present a professional product that emulates the traditional publishing market. Carolyn has paired up with her husband George who has over twenty years' experience working in graphic design.
For more information on the services Hibbert & Stiles Publishing offers and a quote, e-mail George at firstname.lastname@example.org.