Saturday, July 27, 2013

Is it Love? Take 2 by @lindalou42

Has Alexandra found love a second time around with Derek or is he a Hollywood playboy?

TAKE 2 by Linda Bolton
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy on Amazon 

Alexandra Daniels is a forty-something, hard-working mom, wife and employee. Her life has been plodding along at a snails pace and she’s longing for excitement. She wins a trip to her favorite talk show in New York, the Veronica Becker Show, and it just so happens the actor of her dreams is a guest, Derek Dunbar! Is Alex’s life about to change?
Derek Dunbar is Scottish, an actor and a hunk! Every woman in America drools after him. He has his pick of women but stinks at relationships. At forty, is he longing for a more meaningful relationship? Does he even know how to have one? Is he willing to make the effort or will it just be too complicated?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Linda works full time in Human Resources and writes part-time. She loves spending time with her granddaughter "Z" and her daughter Stephanie. She hangs out with her dear friends of 30+ years and gets great ideas for books from their escapades.

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author

1) I love to cook
2) I have 20 lbs that I keep trying to lose but it always seems to find me
3) I have three girlfriends I have known and stayed close to for over thirty years
4) I'm from El Paso, TX and my Spanish stinks
5) I rarely tell people my real age

Where to connect online

Twitter:  @lindalou42
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/lindaboltonauthor
Blog:  www.lindabolton.blogspot.com
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Linda-Bolton/e/B00ATVZRLC/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

__
Celebrating Authors is run solely by best-selling author Carolyn Arnold. You can find her books on Amazon for Kindle and in print, as well as other fine online retailers in eBook format.