Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Being typical teenagers they get into trouble...RED FLAME by @redflamebooks


RED FLAME: WIZARDS' SCHOOL by Pamela Shine
Genre: Fantasy, Teen/Young Adult Fiction
Buy on Amazon

This story follows Resha a 17 year old teenage wizard's journey and her dream to join Red Flame Wizards' School.
During her journey Resha makes friends with other teenage wizards just like herself  who all have different magical powers.
Being typical teenagers they get into trouble and end up in the middle of wizardry battles with rival wizards from the Dark Wizards' School.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

I am 12 years old and wrote my first book Red Flame: Wizards' School while I was still 12.
I get my inspiration from reading books and watching television.  There are always loads of ideas running around in my head which I just need to get out.  I first got the idea on writing a book after reading an old annual that demonstrated how to plot your story into different chapters.
Having read many books written by adults for children made me more determined to write a book that is written by a child aimed for children.
I plan to write a series of the Red Flame Books and after I have completed the series I hope to write different types of stories.

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author

1) Almost a teenager
2) Loves fantasy books about wizards and fairies
3) Loves Magna
4) Loves writing
5) Wishes to become a screenwriter

Where to connect online

Twitter:  @redflamebooks
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/redflamewizardsschool?ref=hl
Website:  www.redflamebooks.com