Monday, March 18, 2013

"One day I will try surfing" - Author @ryanhunter45


INDIVISIBLE by Ryan Hunter
Genre: YA Dystopian
Buy on Amazon 

Brynn Aberdie has everything but freedom ... but everything has a way of changing.
When Brynn loses her family and security, she is left with one last option, and it guarantees either freedom or death.
Brynn vows to find freedom, and soon learns a lesson many in One United have already learned – by failing to protect their rights, Citizens have forfeited their lives with little hope to ever recover them.
Hailed as a modern day 1984, inDIVISIBLE combines technology with an intrusive government to create a restrictive, yet believable world where Citizens no longer control their own destiny. Citizens are categorized, labeled and placed in society where they benefit the greater whole, and individuality is punished.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Ryan Hunter has been writing most of her life as a novelist, journalist and freelancer – enjoying every bit of the writing process while wondering how she managed to land jobs that felt much like vacations.
Ryan is an avid runner and enjoys hiking, swimming, traveling and spending time with her family She’s the mother of five children and currently lives in southern Utah.

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author

1) I've broken my right thumb twice, both times while playing volleyball.
2) I'm 99% yellow according to the Color Code, which means it's hard to stay focused, and I tend to live spur of the moment.
3) I ran my first half-marathon in October of 2012, and beat my goal time!
4) If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd choose Samoa. I'm even learning the language, slowly.
5) One day I will try surfing, and I will drive a race car just for fun.

Where to connect online

Twitter:  @ryanhunter45
Facebook:  facebook.com/authorryanhunter
Website:  propertyofoneunited.com
Blog:  authorryanhunter.blogspot.com
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Ryan-Hunter/e/B009HX2HR0