Saturday, November 10, 2012

I love Classical and Big Band music - Mini #Interview @olivianicks


MISTFALL by Olivia Martinez
Genre: Paranormal romance/fantasy
Buy on Amazon 

Mags has lived in hiding most of her life. One of the two last jinn of her kind, she's being hunted by one of the Kings of Hades as well as the menacing Elf King for her power. When one disastrous date sends her on the run, Mags knows her life will never be the same. The only question is, will she survive it?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Olivia Martinez is a veteran and mother to a lovely daughter named Grace. A native of Chicago, she dreams of wintering over in warmer climates. When she's not writing, Olivia interviews other authors and features their books on her blog.

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author

1) I'm also a painter and have sold a few paintings.
2) I have a book addiction that could put a junkie to shame.
3) I was in the Army National Guard and am a veteran.
4) I chose to write a book because I needed a new adventure in my life.
5) I love Classical and Big Band music.

Where to connect online

Twitter:  @olivianicks
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/olivia.martinez.mistfall
Blog:  http://www.olivia-m-martinez.blogspot.com
Amazon Author Page: