Thursday, November 22, 2012

"I live everyday to the fullest" - Mini Interview with @all_the_steps


ALL THE STEPS I HAVE TAKEN, THEN AND NOW by Linda L. Christianson
Genre: Non-Fiction Inspiring
Buy on Amazon 

My book takes you from my admittance day at 6 ½ months old to the hospital for care to my final steps as my journey continues today.  It tells my entire life of living with polio.  I never knew any other way since I was so young contacting the disease.  It simply is a book of encouragement and inspiration for others to do what they can with what they have.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

She grew up on the family farm in the Midwest. Her life has been made challenging by her contraction of polio as an infant. She has learned how to live with her disease and to carve out a productive life for herself. Today she completes tasks with patience and lives each day to her fullest.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linda-L-Christianson/527718943920414

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author

1) I have polio
2) I have a Type A personality
3) I've been married for 43 years
4) I have 3 grown children and 8 grandchilden
5) I live everyday to the fullest

Where to connect online