Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Character Interview with Faith Created by @AbsoluteLovePub


What is your name?
Faith

What book are you in?  Is it part of a series.
The book I'm in is "Adventures of a Lightworker: Dead End Date" by Caroline A. Shearer. It is the first book in a metaphysical murder mystery series. It all starts when my friend Bridget sends me on a blind date. The guy never shows and I find out afterwards that he was murdered. The adventure begins as Bridget and I try to track down who killed him.

Tell us about you:
I consider myself a pretty modern woman. I'm single. I live alone, with my cat and dog. I earn a living as a copywriter. I have a best friend named Bridget. Oh yeah! I'm also a lightworker, or in other words, an evolved soul who has been sent to Earth to increase love and help others grow. Surprised? Me too! I was actually just recently informed. It turns out I had been largely ignoring my duties for a long time (not knowing they existed) and I was just given an ultimatum... Fulfill my life's purpose, or else!

What is your greatest fear and why?
I will admit, I am afraid of relationships. I've had my heart broken, and I fear it happening again. I find it very hard to open my heart to anyone new. Yet, I want to. But I'm also very scared.

What do you consider about yourself that makes you truly unique, and why?
The fact that I'm a lightworker. I also possess a combination of spiritual gifts. Among other things, I am able to communicate with the dead.

If you could tell us one thing about yourself you would love to change, what is it, and why?
It would have been nice to meet my soulmate before he died! Instead, I'm getting to know him in the afterlife.

Who is your best friend?
Bridget. She is the one who gets me into this mess, but the adventure just wouldn't be the same without her.

If your house was on fire, what would you try to save?:
My dog and my cat.

What is your favorite quote?
Someone once said to me, "Realize that it's not always the big, splashy actions that are the most meaningful."

If your story was made into a movie which actor/actress would best play you?
Anne Hathaway

What else would you like to tell us about yourself?
The second book in the "Adventures of a Lightworker" series has yet to be released. I'm looking forward to my next adventure, coming from Absolute Love Publishing, and I'm sure I will be just as surprised as everyone else!

Where can we connect with your creator online? 
Twitter:  @AbsoluteLovePub

Buy on Amazon  
Genre:  Mystery/Paranormal Romance
Author:  Caroline A. Shearer