Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chocolate for Breakfast - Mini Interview with @TheOtherMartha1


Chocolate for Breakfast by Martha Reynolds
Genre: contemporary fiction
Buy on Amazon 

Young Bernadette Maguire is in for the journey of a lifetime when her junior year abroad takes her to Fribourg, Switzerland. Ripe for love and adventure she is seduced by a handsome Swiss banker. She is horrified when she discovers she's pregnant. Protected and befriended by those who help to keep her secret for as long as possible, this moving rite-of-passage tale will warm the heart as a young woman struggles with an all-too-familiar dilemma. Yet after an unexpected death and the discovery of her pregnancy by a classmate, Bernie’s life takes some unexpected turns that will take decades to resolve.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Following an accomplished career as a fraud investigator, Martha now writes full-time. She recently published her debut novel, CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST, and is working on her second book.
When she's not writing, Martha is probably reading or blogging. She and her husband live in Rhode Island with one very spoiled dog, never far from the ocean.

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author

1) I learned to drive when I was 28 years old.
2) I enjoy ironing.
3) I've never eaten anything from Taco Bell.
4) I always knew I'd write books; it just took longer than I imagined!
5) I love the beach in the winter.

Where to connect online

Twitter:  @TheOtherMartha1
Facebook:  Martha Reynolds McVeigh
Blog:  http://MarthaReynoldsWrites.com
Amazon Author Page: Martha Reynolds Writer