Sunday, September 23, 2012

"I put chips inside my sandwiches, always." - Mini #Interview with @kevinkrohn


Name : Latter-Day of the Dead
Genre : Horror
Formats Available : Paperback, eBook

Harrowing cries escaped the contorted faces of our flock. End of Days was a known truth but never a faced reality. Once the madness broke...we feared it would never subside. A thrilling tale of horror from Kevin Krohn, 'Latter-Day of the Dead' tells the story of a hallowed compound's fight for survival against unbridled evil.

Buy on Amazon

About the author

Brief Bio :
Kevin Krohn lives in Layton, UT, with his wife and two children.  He is the author of 'Latter-Day of the Dead' and 'Severed Ties.'  He likes the way The Sopranos ended.

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author: :
- I have 12 tattoos.
- I don't trust people that mix multiple flavors at the soda dispenser.
- I can do a spot-on impersonation of Denzel Washington.
- I am on a personal mission to make sure everyone I interact with has watched the first four seasons of Breaking Bad.
- I put chips inside my sandwiches, always.

Favorite Authors : Chuck Palahniuk, Chuck Closterman, Elmore Leonard

Connect online:
Twitter : @kevinkrohn