Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Independent Voice Celebrates Sean Van Damme

About the book:
Name : The Long Night
Genre : Fantasy
Length : 85,500 words or about 342 pages.
Formats Available : ebook only

Darkness has fallen across the land and with it come horrors that man hasn't seen in thousands of years. Hiding from his past on a small farm is Alen Tar, a retired warrior and leader of men. His home is one of the first attacked by the evil that comes with the night.

Driven from his home Alen sets out on a quest to end the darkness, along the way picking up a group of unlikely heroes, from a broken Crusader to an exiled mage and a dwarf also hiding from a storied past. Together they set out on an adventure that will push them all to the brink both against the evil and against each other, as they seek to end the long night.



About the Author
Tell us about you.

I'm a 20 something who lives in Richmond with my soon to be wife and our dogs. I'm a video editor by trade and work at a local TV station in news. I'm more inclined to stay at home then go out and hit the town, enjoying books TV shows and video games, probably all a bit to much.

Tell us 5 random things about you the person, not the author:
I hate the telephone and have to phych myself up to call most people.
I can't spell to save my life.
I am in an ongoing war against eggplant. Mostly it is me not wanting to eat it and my fiance hiding it in things. I am losing the war.
We foster Dachshund for a local branch of the Dachshund rescue of North America.
I rock out to Queen when I clean the house or do dishes. 

Favorite Authors
Frank Hubert, George RR Martin, Robert A. Heinlein, Stephen King, Tom Clancy.

Where to connect online
Twitter : @seanathin23