Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Independent Voice Celebrates Cliff Ball

Tell us about you.
Cliff Ball is 37, lives in Texas, born in Arizona. He has a BA in English, currently pursuing a Technical Writing Certificate, and possibly an MA in Technical Communications. He has published four novels.

Tell us 5 Random Things about you the person, not the author:
1. I'm a big Back to the Future fan. I don't know how many times I've watched it. Its almost 2015, where's my flying car, hoverboard, Mr. Fusion, and time travel?
2. I'm a Star Trek fan. I've watched every episode of every series, except for the cartoon. I've seen every movie at least twice (well, except for V).
3. Had severe asthma as a kid, so athletic pursuits were out of the question, even though I tried.
4. I had a 12th grade reading level when I was in 5th grade.
5. I once created a PC game in a junior high programming class using BASIC and an Apple IIE.

Favorite Authors
 S.M. Stirling, Harry Turtledove, Michael Crichton, Eric Flint, Tom Clancy 

Where to connect online

Tell us about your book
Name :  The Usurper
Genre: : political thriller
Length: : 56000 words
Formats Available: : Paperback and ebook


Gary Jackson is raised to hate. Hate the United States, its people, and everything they  have ever stood for. His mission is to destroy the United States from within, allying himself with America's enemies to accomplish the deed, and he stops at nothing to get what he wants. A small group of Americans decide they need to stop him. Will they succeed or will the US be relegated to the dustbin of history?

Where to buy