Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Independent Voice Celebrates Susan Leigh Noble

Brief Bio:
Reading and writing are two of my favorite loves and I devote a lot of spare time to both. I began writing my first novel many years ago and finally after becoming a stay-at-home mom, I was able to publish it as an e-book and am currently finishing up the second book in the trilogy. 

Tell us 5 Random Things about you the person, not the author
1.) I have 2 children and 3 cats...and a husband, of course.
2.) I love strawberries.
3.) I love Disney World and would visit every year if I could afford it.
4.) I made economics my minor in college because it was the one topic I found extremely easy.
5.) Uh oh...missing one more key piece about you :)

Favorite Authors
David Eddings, Anne McCaffrey, Lillian Jackson Braun, Nora Roberts

Where to connect online:

Tell us about your book:
Name : Summoned: Book One of The Elemental
Genre: : fantasy
Length: : 84,000 words
Formats Available: : e-book (available for all e-book readers)


Lina had no plans to leave her beloved homeland. Then gypsies kidnap her and take her to a foreign land. There a strong urge compels her to travel north.  On her journey, she reluctantly uses her Elemental powers as she battles mystical creatures that have not existed for 800 years. When she discovers the shocking truth behind the calling, it will change her life in ways she could never imagine.

Where to buy
Amazon
Smashwords