Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Independent Voice Celebrates Kenneth Hoss

Tell us about you
I was born in 1957 at Carswell Airforce Base, Fort Worth, TX. I spent 14 years between the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy. After my discharge, I spent 2 years on the El Cajon, CA PD. I started writing when I was in High school, mostly Sci/Fi and Fantasy, a far cry from my current genre. I currently work and live in Irving, TX, my day job being an Information Systems Technician for Nieman Marcus.

Tell us 5 Random Things about you the person, not the author:
1. I am a BIG Texas Rangers fan.
2. I love butter pecan ice cream.
3. My favorite color is hunter green.
4. I am single, again.
5. I am a technology nut.

Favorite Authors
John Grisham, Stephen King, Tom Clancy, J.R.R. Tollien, and others.

Where to connect online

Tell us about your book
Name : Storm Rising - A Kelli Storm Novel
Genre: : Police Procedural/Thriller
Length: : approx. 80000 words
Formats Available: : Kindle, Nook, iPad



When a murder investigation turns Detective Kelli Storm's attention to a drug kingpin, the last thing she expected was to find a link to her father's killer from twenty years earlier.

Detectives Kelli Storm and Bill Hayes are investigating multiple homicides in New York City's Washington Heights neighborhood.

When a young woman is murdered, Kelli tracks the killer to a Gentleman's Club in Manhattan. There she locates an unwilling witness. When the woman is assaulted and left dying, the investigation takes a new twist. The DEA steps in and takes over, forcing Kelli off the case.

She decides to take a different approach. Working behind the scenes, she pulls out one of her father's old case files and finds a connection between the killer and his murder.