Saturday, November 12, 2011

Book Launch: Dressed for a Kill by Brian Bianco





DRESSED FOR A KILL
by Brian Bianco

To Chicago Trib reporter Miles Fischer, it was just another rape and murder trial, until the two convicted felons are found dead from a crossbow, in the muddy parking lot of a rundown bar just days after their surprising acquittal. His curiosity turns to suspicion after searching the archives where he discovers two more cases similar to the one in Tweeksbury. Is it a coincidence? Miles doesn’t think so. In fact, he believes he knows who the killer is after a chance encounter. Miles draws the ire of the FBI and becomes tight-lipped when confronted to disclose what he knows. He wants the story and the glory that goes with it, and believes he is the only one who can identify the killer. He sets his sights on Seattle and creates a game of cat-and-mouse with the FBI and an ex-cop turned private investigator. What Miles and the private investigator don’t realize is just how deadly this game is about to become.


Buy on Amazon

About the author 
Personally, I've always been creative in whatever I have done. From drawing to painting. Never did I think that I would one day write but after watching an Oprah Winfrey show, I came away inspired to write and so I began working on "Dressed for a Kill" The entire process took over a year from writing the manuscript to the constant challenge of editing my work to the point where it was finally ready to be sent to to another pair of eyes (the editor) to find what I couldn't since I had read it so many times that my objectively was compromised being the author.


Presently I have 3 other manuscripts in the works, including a new one of a completely different genre, which I am really excited about. I love a challenge. I just hope it comes out the way I want otherwise...

I presently live in a suburb of Vancouver, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Where else can you find mountains, ocean, at your doorstep.


My favourite sport is hockey of course. Its the only sport in the world that has everything a sport fan could want. What else do you expect from a Canuck? My second favourite is soccer, having coached it for 13 years.



Connect with Brian on his website, Twitter or Facebook.